The course is still covered in snow. Even if it does melt we will need several days to dry out. The forecast does not look favorable for that to happen. The course will be closed the remainder of the week based on current conditions and the upcoming forecast.
https://i0.wp.com/locusthillsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/img_2065-scaled.jpg?fit=2560%2C1920&ssl=1 1920 2560 locusthillsgcadmin https://locusthillsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logo-transparent.png locusthillsgcadmin2022-01-31 10:23:242022-01-31 10:23:29Course Still Under Snow